How To Install
- Unscrew the small screw that is holding the outlet cover to the outlet.
- Remove the existing outlet cover.
- Unwrap and place the cell phone holder over the outlet and screw the small screw in position.
- Tighten screw snuggly but not so tight as to crack the cell phone holder cover plate.
- Plug in your cell phone charger and run the phone end of the charging cable through the access hole in the bottom of the cell phone holder.
- Attach the end of the charging cable into the cell phone and position the cell phone into the holder.
- Let the cell phone charge according to the manufacturer’s instructions and remove the cell phone when charging is complete.
CAUTION: DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING INSIDE THE ELECTRICAL OUTLET BOX WHILE COVER IS REMOVED. Electricity can injury or be fatal! Carefully Install Cell Phone Holder Immediately!